7 Ways to Support Holy Koolaid:
1. Make a Donation
While I would gladly blog and make videos for free, sadly, it isn’t cheap. Software, subscriptions to royalty-free footage sites and animation suites, website hosting, and equipment are just a few of the many costs it takes to keep Holy Koolaid afloat. Please help by supporting Holy Koolaid in one of the following ways:
2. Tell others about my work
Have a favorite secular podcaster, blogger, youtuber, actor, director, radio host, newscaster, author, or internet celebrity? Tweet or email them some of my work.
3. Get Involved on Social Media
- Join the group I created: Science-loving Sketics to engage with fellow critical thinkers.
- Share my work via your social media platform of choice & invite others to check out my content.
- Liking and sharing my YouTube videos helps YouTube determine what’s quality content and it increases the chance of them promoting it to others.
4. Print & post/hand out fliers
Print out this flier and hand it out or post it on public bulletin boards. Make sure you have permission to first. Most college bulletin boards are available for public posting, and some businesses will let you leave a stack of fliers, but make sure you follow these guidelines so you don’t get into trouble. Key takeaways:
- Make sure you have permission before posting on private property.
- Some towns require permits for door-to-door distribution. Know your local laws.
- Make sure you don’t obstruct public walkways.
- Be polite, and try to pick up litter if people discard your fliers.
- Don’t post on telephone poles or other similar places without express permission from your local authorities.
Not able to hand out fliers yourself? Hire one of these guys:
*I entered these by hand, so sorry if there are a few typos or mistakes
6. Book me as a speaker
If you run a local atheist, humanist, or skeptics group or are organizing a conference, and you’re looking for a speaker, I would be happy to come speak at your event.
7. Translate my videos
Translate my videos into another language, and submit the closed captions.
Thanks for your eager willingness to help spread reason, love, and critical thinking. Y’all are the best! Thanks for being awesome, and don’t drink the koolaid!